My kids, believe it or not, don’t mind eating broccoli, so when I got my hands on a gorgeous one yesterday, I knew I’d utilize it soon and came up with this quick and simple dish. I hope you like it!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Time to cook: 45 minutes
- 1 pound of organic broccoli
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic hazelnuts
- 1 cup (250ml) of gluten free bread (about a slice)
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of rice flour
- 4 tbsp. (60ml) of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (125ml) of mozzarella
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat you oven to 350º.
- In boiling water, blanch your broccoli and hazelnut for about 5 minutes. In a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, the cheese and the eggs.
- Once you removed your broccoli, chop it in small pieces and put it in a big bowl. Add the hazelnuts, the bread, the flour and the egg mix. Combine all the ingredients, add the garlic powder, the salt & the pepper.
- Put the preparation in a loaf pan and place it in the oven for 45min.
- Remove it from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before you cut.
- Enjoy it with a salad or some rice.
What are our readers’ thoughts on this recipe?
The broccoli comes out delicious.
It was a hit with my kids! A huge success. I’m pleased with this recipe.
I’d want to recreate this cake without the broccoli since it’s so delicious! (I also dislike broccoli.)
I typically add alcohol to my cakes, but this one is delicious without it.
It’s extremely simple to prepare; I simply don’t have any broccoli today, so:
APPETIZER: Spaghetti with garlic sauce
Cinnamon chocolate chip biscuits for dessert
Time to prepare: 25 minutes + 20 minutes for the cookies to bake
Cooking time: 40 minutes plus cookie baking time ( mine took about 20-25 minutes )
For the garlic pasta sauce:
4 big garlic cloves
the size of one onion ( cut in small pieces if you prefer) 3-4 tbsp. ( 60 ml ) ( 60 ml ) Extra virgin olive oil 1 bag pasta, depending on how many people will eat it. I used penne, but you may use whichever pasta you choose.
Since my spouse does not eat broccoli, I substitute lettuce.
I wasn’t feeling well as I was making this dish. I had a headache and felt sick, but I can honestly report that I felt good while making it.
I adore it, it was amazing, it was tasty, and it was awesome. Please allow me to marry you.
Good luck with your baking!
5 delectable smoothies with bananas and strawberries
And did you know you’re not going to be sorry if you eat this? You do, you do, you do, so don’t hesitate do alright do-doo and come and do it and eat it and taste it and you’ll be pleased believe me boi!