As we’ve already presented you with a ton of recipes for bars, the date recipe is coming to you last, but certainly not least!
Time required for preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of water
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic organic rolled oat
- 1 1/2 cup (375ml) of organic quick oat flakes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic walnuts
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic sultana raisins
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (83ml) of organic whole brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (83ml) of organic melted vegan butter
- 1/3 cup (83ml) of organic sunflower butter
- 2tsp. (10ml) of vanilla
- Preheat you oven to 375º.
- In a small pot, make you dates puree by cooking your dates in the water. It takes about 5 minutes until it’s really smooth.
- In a medium bowl combine the oat flakes, the brown sugar, the walnuts, the raisins, the hemp seeds, the coconut and the chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, mix the dates puree, the melted butter, the sunflower butter and the vanilla together.
- Put together the oat mix with the butter mix until it’s all well blended.
- In a 9″x13″ oven dish, spread your mix and gently press with your hands to make it even.
- Cook it in the oven for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- When you remove it from the oven, let it cool completely before you take it out of your dish. If it’s hot, it won’t hold and instead of bars, you’ll get granola cereals. 🙂
- 1 And one more thing before I say good-by: You are 1000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more fantastic, pleasant, and great than any recipe on this site. I adore you all!
- 2 FAQs
- 2.1 Are chewy granola bars healthy?
- 2.2 Why is my granola chewy not crunchy?
- 2.3 What are the most unhealthy granola bars?
- 2.4 Are chewy bars a healthy snack?
- 2.5 How many granola bars should I eat a day?
- 2.6 Are granola bars OK for weight loss?
- 2.7 Do you just add milk to granola?
- 2.8 How do I make my soft granola crisp?
- 2.9 How do you make granola bars not crumble?
- 2.10 Who should not eat granola?
And one more thing before I say good-by: You are 1000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more fantastic, pleasant, and great than any recipe on this site. I adore you all!
In my home, this was a huge success with everyone! The next day, my family had it as a dessert with fruit, and the day after that, they had it as a snack. Excellent recipe! I am overjoyed to have discovered your website, since some of the recipes that you have created are fantastic. Soon, we will be relocating, and I am certain that I will be able to maintain my diet with the support of this website.
These granola bars are really tasty considering the competition. Flavorful without being cloyingly sweet, but certainly sweet enough to leave a coating of deliciousness on the roof of your tongue. Excellent texture, which manages to be both chewy and crispy and crunchy all at the same time.
This is a recipe that I use very often. My friends really like these, and I haven’t had a single complaint about making them for events such as bake sales, school parties, or other gatherings. The most recent time I made them, I brought them to a potluck at our church, which is an event for low-income families and those who are homeless, and they were a tremendous success with everyone who attended.
I prepared these snacks for my young children, and we couldn’t get enough of eating them! After returning from vacation, we would invariably discover that they had been damaged beyond repair (and were more costly) at the store where we had purchased them.
This is an excellent dish to try. I baked these granola bars since my spouse is a huge fan of the snack and consumes them on a regular basis. I was quite aback by how much he enjoyed doing that! The first thing in the morning, I’d love to have one of these with my coffee. They are also delicious when eaten as a snack. I like the fact that they do not include any grains or refined sugar, both of which are common ingredients in many similar products.
And just a little message before I depart, before I ultimately say goodbye to all of you: You are one thousand, no, one million, no, one billion, no, one billion times more great, pleasant, and fantastic than any of these recipes. Love you, love you all!
Are chewy granola bars healthy?
Granola bars have a reputation for being a nutritious option for a snack, but despite the fact that their marketing portrays them as such, many of these bars are laden with extra sugar, calories, and artificial additives. For instance, one serving of Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Harvest granola bars may have as much as 15 grams of sugar in it, the vast majority of which comes from added sugar.
Why is my granola chewy not crunchy?
This is due to the fact that components like almonds, oats, and seeds may catch fire at high temperatures, which prevents them from having the opportunity to fully dry out and become crispy. When the granola has been cooked gently at a low temperature, stirred often to ensure that all of the oats are heated uniformly, and then allowed to cool, you will get the desired result of crispy granola.
What are the most unhealthy granola bars?
According to Registered Dietitians, These Are the 8 Granola Bars You Should Never Eat
Nutri-Grain Bar, Strawberry.
Brownie made with Clif Bar chocolate.
Peanut butter with a chewy texture, made by Quaker.
Honey Almond Flax Kashi Cereal.
The chocolate chip crisp bar created by Atkins.
Chocolate Caramel and Pretzel is the flavor of the Fiber One Chewy Bar.
Increase the Nutritional Value of Peanut Butter.
In addition to this…•On February 1st, 2021
Are chewy bars a healthy snack?
Are Chewy bars the unhealthiest option for a snack anywhere in the world? No. The entire amount of sugar is not the worst it might be, and the overall number of calories is not very high. The bars, on the other hand, are not only excessively little, but they also do not contain enough fiber or protein to reliably satiate hunger and keep people from overeating.
How many granola bars should I eat a day?
A: The maximum number of granola bars that you should consume in a single day is two. These bars cannot satisfy your body’s requirements for the critical macronutrients it receives from a big meal since they are not full meals. Granola bars are more like bite-sized treats or snacks than they are whole meals.
Are granola bars OK for weight loss?
Those who are seeking to reduce the number of calories they consume or lose weight have the choice of choosing granola bars that are low in calories. Be sure that the one you pick is created mostly from whole foods and that it has both fiber and protein in its composition.
Do you just add milk to granola?
One of the most straightforward ways of consuming granola is to consume it on its own with just a touch of milk. It’s usually a good idea to have some decent granola that’s full of healthy ingredients stashed away in the cabinet for those hectic mornings. Get out your granola, measure it out into a bowl, and then combine it with the kind of milk that you want to use!
How do I make my soft granola crisp?
Not only is it possible to return that soggy, chewy granola to its deliciously crunchy state, but doing so is also more simpler than you may expect. The granola may be rebaked by simply spreading it out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and placing it in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for five minutes. This is equivalent to baking the granola again.
How do you make granola bars not crumble?
Honey has shown to be the most effective adhesive that we’ve tried, despite the fact that there are a number of alternative sticky components that you might use. Honey, when used in homemade granola bars, serves the function of a glue that binds all of the individual components together.
Who should not eat granola?
Granola is often rich in sugar and carbohydrates, making it a calorie-dense food that should be consumed in moderation; as a result, it is not likely to be suitable for those who are following a diet that is low in sugar or that is low in calories. It is important to keep this fact in mind.