Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and because I like eating these small breads so much, I’m sure I included them in my collection. I really hope you will take pleasure in them just as much as I do!
Time required for preparation: 25 minutes
The sun will rise in two hours.
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of organic grounded flax seeds
- 1 1/4 cup (312.5ml) +6 tbsp. of lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. (22.5ml) of yeast
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic agave syrup
- 1 ripe mashed avocado
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic oat flour
- 1 cup (250ml) of buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of white rice flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of tapioca flour
- 2 tsp. (10ml) of xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tsp. (7.5ml) of salt
- 1 cup (250ml) of chopped organic dates + 5 tbsp. (75ml) of water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of walnuts
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic dried blueberries
- Mix in 1 1/4 cup of water, the yeast and the sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix 2tbsp. of grounded flax seeds with 6 tbsp. of water and put aside for also 10 minutes until it’s thick and gummy (that’s my egg replacer).
- In a small pot, cook 1 cup of chopped organic dates + 5 tbsp. of water for about a minute or two, then it turn into a puree. I used a hand mixer to make it even smoother and lighter, but that’s optional. You could also put it in a small food processor like hand chopper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oat flour, the buckwheat flour, the white rice flour, the tapioca flour, the xanthan gum and the salt.
- Add in the yeast in the water, the olive oil, the mashed avocado, the agave syrup and the grounded flax seeds. Mix it for about 5 minutes.
- Put in the walnuts and the dried blueberries and continue to mix for a minute or until it’s all well blended.
- For this recipe, I used a mini loaf pan that contained 8 loafs (3 1/2″x2″ ea.). You could do it on a regular loaf pan, but you’d have to adjust the cooking time to about an hour.
- I put a layer of dough which is about 2 tbsp., then a layer of dates puree and cover with another layer of dough. if you use a regular bread tin, you could do half and half of dough. Put it aside in a warm place for rising (I put it in the microwave with a cup of hot water) for about 2 hrs.
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- When the size has doubled, put it in the oven for 50-55 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, let it cool for 5 minutes before you transfer it on a wired rack to continue the cooling.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
Wow, I really enjoyed it.
And, just a little message before I officially say my goodbyes to all of you: You are one thousand, no, one million, no, one billion, no, one billion times more great, pleasant, and fantastic than any of these recipes. Love you, love you all!
- 1 FAQs
- 1.1 What are mini breads called?
- 1.2 What breads are good for breakfast?
- 1.3 What are 4 types of quick breads?
- 1.4 What are the 3 types of quick breads?
- 1.5 What are quick breads called Quick?
- 1.6 What is bread with a pocket called?
- 1.7 What is the best bread for weight loss?
- 1.8 Do people eat brioche for breakfast?
- 1.9 Is it OK to eat bread everyday for breakfast?
- 1.10 What are 8 examples of quick breads?
What are mini breads called?
Crostini, which comes from the Italian word crostino, literally translates to “small toasts” or “little crusts.” To make them, you first toast thinly cut slices of bread in a toaster until they are crisp.
What breads are good for breakfast?
From Cheese to Peach, These Are the 24 Greatest Breakfast Breads
Easy Bread made with pumpkin
Bread made with Irish soda.
Chocolate Banana Bread.
Poppyseed, almond, and lemon poppyseed bread.
Bread made with carrots
Bread with cheese
Bread with honey and oats.
• The seventeenth of June in 2022
What are 4 types of quick breads?
Muffins, biscuits, scones, cornbread, and fast loaf breads like banana bread and zucchini bread are all examples of quick breads. Other examples include cornbread.
What are the 3 types of quick breads?
There are three categories of fast breads, which are as follows:
Pour batters: Because of their runny texture, batters of this kind may be “poured” directly from the mixing bowl…
Drop batters are often rather thick and must be scraped from the bowl onto the baking pan before they can be baked….
3. Soft dough has a consistency that allows it to be rolled out and formed by hand.
What are quick breads called Quick?
The name of these types of breads pretty much gives it away: they are termed “quick” breads because they can be prepared in a short amount of time. Leavening may be provided by baking powder or baking soda in quick bread loaves and coffeecakes, and the dough for these products needs very little to no kneading. Fruits, nuts, cereals, veggies and spices may enhance taste.
What is bread with a pocket called?
Pita breads, also known as Pitta breads, are circular, leavened, double-layered flat breads that originated in the Middle East. Other names for pita breads include Arabic bread, pocket bread, balady, shamy, Syrian bread, and Syrian bread.
What is the best bread for weight loss?
Bread made with whole grains is the most nutritious option when it comes to bread. You get the health benefits of a variety of whole grains, including maize, oats, and barley, among others, by consuming it. Whole grains include the whole kernel, including the bran, germ, and endosperm, making them an excellent source of many nutrients.
Do people eat brioche for breakfast?
Brioche may be used in a wide variety of contexts. The beauty of brioche bread is that it can be transformed into almost anything you can imagine. It may be used for every kind of meal you can think of, including breakfast, lunch, brunch, supper, snack time, dessert, and so on. Since it may be used with both sweet and savory foods, the range of possible applications is quite broad.
Is it OK to eat bread everyday for breakfast?
Bread may be enjoyed as part of a diet that is healthy if it is consumed in moderation. To get the greatest number of positive health effects, however, one should consume a diet that is nutritionally complete and choose better food alternatives such as sprouted or whole-wheat bread.
What are 8 examples of quick breads?
30 of the Greatest Recipes for Fast Bread
Recipes for Peanut Butter Bread, Jamaican Banana Bread, and Basic Scones (with 7 Varieties Each) are Included Below. …
The recipe for Monkey Bread Muffins. The recipe for Easy Irish Soda Bread. The recipe for Marie Callender’s Cornbread. The recipe for Starbucks Lemon Loaf (Copycat Recipe). The recipe for Libby’s Pumpkin Bread.
More items…•On June 4th, 2022