Yet, cookies take the cake when compared to their bar counterparts. As a result, we have high hopes that you will like the compilation of our preferred cookie recipes just as much as you loved the one for bars. First up are what I used to refer to as no-guilt double chocolate cookies. Here they are.
For twenty-four cookies:
Time required for preparation: twenty minutes
Cooking time: 15-17 minutes
- 2tbsp. (30ml) of organic ground flax seeds
- 1 cup + 6tbsp. (250ml+90ml) of water
- 3/4 cup (187.5ml) of organic oat flour
- 2tbsp. (30ml) of organic almond flour
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of tapioca starch
- 2 tsp. (10ml) of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic cocoa powder
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic 70% dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of vanilla
- 1 organic ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup (83ml) of almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl, mix the flax seeds with the water and leave it aside for about 10 minutes.
- Put the chocolate chips in another bowl and melt them in the microwave for 1 minute and stir. Put them back in for 30 seconds and let the rest melt by itself. After that it could overcook and it would ruin your chocolate.
- In a small pot cook your dates with 1 cup of water for about 5 minutes, or until it turned into puree.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oat flour, the starch, the almond flour, the baking powder, the salt and the cocoa powder.
- Mash your avocado and put it in a big bowl.
- Beat it to get a smooth texture. Add in the date puree and continue to mix.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
This is a wonderful recipe. The fact that you can make them without using dates is one of my most favorite things about them. My partner enjoys them in that manner, but I would rather go out on dates. These are also wonderful to pack for breakfast to take to the office.
In my opinion, they are of extremely high quality. These turned out so well, I’ve already made them three times! These are wonderful, and the preparation is a snap.
Due to the fact that the cookie dough was quite sticky, I decided to add a few additional tablespoons of almond meal to ensure that the cookies would hold together better. Yum!
A chocolate-filled cookie that’s also high in protein and heart-healthy fats! In our home, they don’t last very long at all!
I’ve already done it twice with them! They have a wonderful flavor, can be prepared quickly, and are an excellent choice for breakfast on a Sunday.
This is very impressive!
And, just a little message before I officially say my goodbyes to all of you: You are one thousand, no, one million, no, one billion, no, one billion times more great, pleasant, and fantastic than any of these recipes. Love you, love you all!