Root vegetables are frequently the only ones accessible at a reasonable price throughout the winter, and they also contain a lot of vitamins, which is why we eat so many of them. Yet, they might get dull after a while, and you must discover different methods to eat them; here is some ideas for you!
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 20 minutes
- 8 small organic beets
- 1/3 cup (83ml) of organic finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) of olive oil
- 2 tsp. (5ml) of tahini
- Juice of 1/2 of an organic lemon
- 1 organic garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- Roasted organic walnuts (optional)
- Start cooking your beets. It usually takes about 20 minutes, but it depends on the size of them.
- To roast the walnuts, you have to get a dry non-stick pan and over medium heat, put your walnut. Then add your tamari sauce. Shake them because they will stick. When it’s dry, remove them from the heat and either transfer them in another non-stick pan or wash the one you have before putting back the walnuts. Put them back over medium heat to continue the roasting shaking them regularly until you start to hear a light whistle. Remove them from the heat and transfer them in a bowl.
- In your salad bowl, combine the olive oil, the tahini, the lemon juice and beat until you get an emulsion.
- Dice your beets and add them to your vinaigrette. Put the garlic, the turmeric, the salt and the pepper and stir until they’re covered with this creamy sauce.
- At the moment to serve, add the walnuts so they keep their crunchy texture.
Like I normally do, I invited my readers to participate by telling me what they thought about my recipes and offering me some advice. What are their thoughts on this one? Do they enjoy it, and did it make someone essential to them happy? Does it save them any time? Simply put, what do our readers think of this recipe? It’s finally here:
Delicious recipe. Basic ingredients, but a unique flavor!
This dish has made me extremely pleased. I’m expecting my first kid and need to make cautious meal preparations.
Thank you for sharing the recipe. That is excellent and just what I needed.
I made your soup tonight, and it is delicious! I’d always wanted to cook sweet potato soup but never had the time or know-how. Suddenly I have everything.
This was really rather tasty!! It was easy to prepare and delicious! The color was really lovely!
Every piece of this was delicious! Very delicious Thank you very much for doing so!
Thank you very much for sharing.
I’m glad I discovered this, it’s fantastic.
And one more thing before I say good-by to everyone: You’re 1000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more great, pleasant, and fantastic than any of the recipes on this page. I adore you, I adore you all!