Many of you may be unaware that kohlrabi exists, yet it is a vegetable that everyone should try. Kolhrabi has few calories but a lot of vitamins, which is why it is crucial to consume it fresh. Salads all the way!
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
- 1 organic red kohlrabi
- 1 organic green kohlrabi
- 1 organic apple
- Some young snow pea shoots
- 4 tbsp. (60ml) of olive oil
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30ml) of hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp (30ml) of organic sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp (30ml) of organic sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic pumpkin seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Shred the 2 kohlrabis and place them in a salad bow. Then add the apple and the pea shoots. You can use whatever you want, it’s a salad. 🙂
- Add the hemp seeds, the sesame seeds, the sunflower seeds and the pumpkin seeds.
- Mix in the oil, the vinegar, the salt and the pepper and you will get this fresh and refreshing salad.
Like I normally do, I invited my readers to participate by telling me what they thought about my recipes and offering me some advice. What are their thoughts on this one? Do they enjoy it, and did it make someone essential to them happy? Does it save them any time? Simply put, what do our readers think of this recipe? It’s finally here:
I like this dish of yours since it is simple to prepare yet makes me feel fantastic. The pumpkin seeds aren’t yet on the blog. I really like the combo of apple cider vinegar and sesame oil.
I adore the recipe; I prepared it for my mother, who like healthy foods, and the salad was excellent! She gushed about it, so I’m going to make it again tomorrow!
I’m not sure why you don’t publish more often. This was an excellent side dish for a kosher Passover feast.
This kolhrabi salad is delicious. Kolhrabi is crunchy and delicious. This salad is light and pleasant thanks to the toppings. This is something I will absolutely cook again!
Thank you for another another fantastic dish.
My 15-year-old daughter, who requires gluten-free dinners, tried this with success. As a binder, I prefer almond flour.
I just completed your recipe. It was light, flavorful, and nutritious. It’s a hit with my girlfriend. Thank you for your contribution!
I’d never cooked with kohlrabi before, but this meal was delicious! The salad was served with steamed salmon. Thank you for the motivation!
This has become my new favorite dish! It’s incredibly stylish, and everyone in our family adores it.
The green kohlrabi slices are the greatest part of this salad; they are delicious! The remainder of it is edible.
And one more thing before I say good-by to everyone: You’re 1000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more great, pleasant, and fantastic than any of the recipes on this page. I adore you, I adore you all!