My kids adore cookies, but maybe a little too much. As a result, I’m always having to come up with fresh recipes for this famous snack, which is becoming more difficult. I opted to use sesame today.
For a total of 18 cookies:
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 15-18 minutes
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic quinoa flour
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic rice flour
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic tapioca flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of baking soda
- 1tbsp. (15ml) of organic grounded flax seeds
- 3tbsp. (45ml) of water
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of vegan butter
- 3/4 cup (187.5ml) of organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of vanilla
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- Combine the flax seeds and the water and set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Put together the flours, the salt and the baking soda.
- In a bigger bowl, cream the butter and the sugar. Mix the flour in and add the vanilla, the flax seeds, and the sesame seeds.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix it all well.
- Take about 2 tbsp. (30ml) of batter and put it on a cookie sheet.
- Cook them for 15-18 minutes, until they turn golden.
- Let them cool on a wire rack.
Like I normally do, I invited my readers to participate by telling me what they thought about my recipes and offering me some advice. What are their thoughts on this one? Do they enjoy it, and did it make someone essential to them happy? Does it save them any time? Simply put, what do our readers think of this recipe? It’s finally here:
I attempted to make this recipe, but the cookies were really hard. I’m not sure what went wrong. What do you think of them? I don’t believe it’s my fault since when I initially read the recipe, I thought they’d come out amazing, but they didn’t. Do you suppose there was a problem with my ingredients?
I’m curious whether you think this is a decent gluten-free, vegan cookie recipe.
I make several gluten-free meals, but this is my favorite. I often prepare it for my wife, who is gluten-free and vegan. They are adored by her. This is one of her favorite snacks! Thank you for your contribution.
This is an excellent recipe. makes an excellent no-bake cookie I use the gluten-free flour mix with sesame seeds instead…of course, I usually do! Thanks!
Awesome! While I am not a fan of sesame seeds, these biscuits are delicious.
I had never baked difficult cookies from scratch before. I’m not sure what went wrong. lent some to a neighbor to test
And one more thing before I say good-by to everyone: You’re 1000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more great, pleasant, and fantastic than any of the recipes on this page. I adore you, I adore you all!