My kid has a cold, and what could be nicer than a good, warm cup of soup? I also took advantage of her inability to disagree and served her foods she would not have chosen for herself, such as broccoli or lentils. It did, however, help her grow healthier, and she liked it!
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
Time to cook: 20 minutes
- 1 big organic yellow onion
- 4 cups of organic broccoli
- 4 cups of organic cauliflower
- 1 small organic potato
- 1/2 cup of organic red lentils
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) of nutritional yeast
- 6 cups of water
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium pot, heat some oil and stir in the onions for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, the broccoli, the lentils, the potato, the nutritional yeast, some salt and pepper.
- Put in the water one cup at the time until it starts to boil. Scrub the juices in the pot, that’s what will make your broth.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Use a hand mixer to cream it.
- I served it with a piece of toasted bread that I rubbed with a garlic clove, then I spreaded some vegan butter on it.
I love you all and thank you for all of these wonderful reviews! I am SO SO SO SO SO MUCH HAPPY TO KNOW YALL! I know I’m a terrific chef, but it’s nice to see so many other people recognize it as well. I know I’m extremely awesome; I know there’s nothing I can’t do, and you know I’m going to do a boo at you soon.
What are our readers’ thoughts on this recipe?
Yum! It looks delicious!
You are incredible! I can’t wait for dessert because it’s wonderful!!
You are the finest mother I have ever known. You’re doing an excellent job. Continue to cook. You are fantastic. And you are really one-of-a-kind! An exciting new kind of mother. I just adore you!!!
I don’t believe it needs anything more, except maybe extra spice or heat, as it’s not spicy but really yummy and nutritious! Otherwise, it’s fine the way it is.
You are incredible! I wish I could cook as well as you. This is fantastic!
Yum, fritas de papas.
That seems to be wonderful!
That looks fantastic. Could I use red lentils with green lentils? And may anything else be used in modest amounts in lieu of the potato?
We ran short of ingredients for a Cream of Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup a few days in a row, and this is one of the recipes we tried. One of the things we enjoy about this soup is how it soaks up all the flavor from the other ingredients. This was delicious! We served it with garlic breaddroolthis is going to be our new favorite dinner!
Yeah, yes, yeah, yeah
And did you know you’re not going to be sorry if you eat this? You do, you do, you do, so don’t hesitate do alright do-doo and come and do it and eat it and taste it and you’ll be pleased believe me boi!