Many individuals may find it difficult to replace meat with tofu since it is a difficult task to give it a proper flavor, and even then, many people who aren’t accustomed to eating it typically don’t love the taste. This does not apply in this circumstance, so if you’ve been searching for a method to get your friends (or even yourself) into tofu, this is it!
Time to prepare: 15 minutes
Time to marinate: 2 hours
Time to cook: 25 minutes
- 1/3 cup (82.5ml) of olive oil
- 250g of firm or extra firm tofu
- 1 1/2 tbsp. (22.5ml) of fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 organic red bell pepper
- 1 tsp.(5ml) of curry powder
- 398ml of organic coconut milk
- Baby Bok Choys
- 1 organic broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of fresh coriander
- Slice the tofu and place paper towel in between to remove the excess of water. I use a book to press and I leave it for about 10 minutes. In the
- meantime, I prepare the marinade by mixing the olive oil, the garlic and the ginger. Then cut the tofu into small cubes and add it to your marinade. Leave it for about 2 hours.
- In a big pan, heat a bit of oil and put in the curry powder, it will bring out the flavour. Mix in the tofu, the onion, the pepper, the broccoli, and cover the ingredients with the curry.
- Add the coconut milk, and cook for 10 minutes before you cook the Bok Choys. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Combine the coriander 5 minutes before serving, so you get the most out of the herb.
- I served on rice vermicelli’s, everybody loved it!
What are our readers’ thoughts on this recipe?
Vegan, organic, and antioxidant-rich. Do I need to say more?
The world’s greatest dish. My all-time favorite recipe!
Oh my! This is fantastic! I don’t have a big appetite, so one serving is enough for me.
This was both tasty and simple to prepare. I nearly completed it all on my own.
I just had the nicest lunch ever, and what’s even better is that I didn’t even feel like it. That was ideal.
This has become my new favorite meal! All of the components complement each other so nicely that no oil is required. Absolutely a five-star dish!
This dish is not only tasty but also simple to prepare. The ginger added a wonderful flavor.
I’ve never eaten a better tofu curry!! This will undoubtedly be a terrific comfort dish for me, and I love that it is vegan and gluten free.
Easy, tasty, and quick. I finished the whole thing in one sitting. Absolutely one to keep!
The tofu has a soft and delicate texture rather than the silky smooth soft texture of typical tofu, but it is surely extremely excellent.
I can’t believe someone thought to prepare this recipe without the ginger. I adore you.
I didn’t have curry powder, so I used paprika. That was tasty, although it reminded me more of a vegetable stew than a curry.
I didn’t have any coconut milk, so I used water instead. I still enjoyed it.
The texture and flavor of the tofu are fantastic! The coconut milk had the perfect amount of taste!
Tofu may be bland, but this dish got me eat it for the first time in decades!